Vikrell Sinks Care & Cleaning
Crafted of solid, high-gloss Vikrell material, STERLING® sinks deliver exceptional strength, uniform color and superior resistance to stains and scratches. Keep your sinks in peak condition with these tips.
How to Care for Your Sinks Made of Vikrell Material
- Do not use abrasive cleansers or acidic solvents on Vikrell surfaces, as they may cause surface dullness or discoloration.
- Wipe your kitchen or bathroom sink with a soft cloth after each use to prevent a buildup of soap and scum.
Products to Consider
- Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
- Fantastik Heavy Duty All Purpose Cleaner
- Lysol Mold & Mildew Blaster
- Super Iron Out Multi-Purpose Rust Stain Remover
- Tilex Bathroom Cleaner
- Tilex Mold & Mildew Remover
Sterling recommends using mild cleaners for weekly cleaning of kitchen or bathroom sinks made of solid Vikrell material.
General Care and Cleaning
For best results, keep the following in mind:
- Test first. Always test cleaning solutions on an inconspicuous area first before applying to the entire surface.
- Wipe clean. Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces.
- Don’t let cleaners soak. Do not allow cleaners to sit or soak.
- Avoid abrasive materials. Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.