Hold the sprayer 6" – 12" from the surface, and spray the area. For vertical surfaces, start from the bottom and work upward. Wipe the surface with a soft, damp sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad. For unfamiliar surfaces test in small, inconspicous area first.
- Wipe your kitchen or bathroom sink with a soft cloth after each use to prevent buildup of soap and scum.
- Always apply Vikrell cleaner with a nonabrasive cloth or sponge.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads. Use only nonscratch cleaning pads.
- Consider sink accessories such as bottom basin racks and rinse baskets to help protect the sink's surface.
For Rust Removal
- Autosol Rust Remover
- Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray & Foam Cleaner