Apply the cleaner with a cloth. Use sparingly. Clean with one cloth and polish with another clean, dry cloth. For unfamiliar surfaces test in small, inconspicous area first.
- To avoid water deposits from forming, wipe the sink with a soft cloth after each use.
- Clean stainless steel at least once per week.
- Always apply stainless steel cleaner with a nonabrasive cloth or sponge, working with, not across, the grain.
- Do not use steel wool, wire brushes or abrasive sponge pads. Use only nonscratch cleaning pads.
- Do not use on cooking utensils, such as pots, pans, knives or cutlery, or on artificial stainless surfaces.
- Consider sink accessories such as bottom basin racks and rinse baskets to help protect the sink's surface.
For Rust Removal
- Autosol Rust Remover
- Bar Keepers Friend MORE Spray & Foam Cleaner