Hold the sprayer 6" - 12" from the surface and spray the area. Note: For vertical surfaces, start from the bottom and work upward. Wipe the surface with a soft, damp sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad. For unfamiliar surfaces test in small, inconspicous area first.
How to Flush Your Whirlpool System
Flush your whirlpool system twice a month or more, depending upon usage.
- Adjust the jets fully clockwise so there is no air induction.
- Fill the bath with warm water to a level 2" above the highest jets, or leave water in the bath after using.
- Add two teaspoons of a low-foaming, powder automatic dishwasher detergent and 20 ounces of household bleach (5% to 6% sodium hypochlorite) to the water.
- Run the whirlpool for 5 to 10 minutes. Then shut off the whirlpool and drain the water.
- If desired, rinse the bath surfaces with water.
- Clean bath surfaces as needed with recommended cleaners.
- Wipe out bath/whirlpool after each use with soft cloth or squeegee.
- Avoid abrasive materials. Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.