Select your color/finish:
For those seeking a minimalist environment, the Karsten toilet with Dual Force technology is the perfect bathroom fixture. Sleek style is coupled with water saving functionality that's light on the environment without sacrificing performance.
- Dual Force technology allows the choice of .8 gallon flush for liquid or light waste. The 1.6 gallon flush is for bulk or solid waste
- Dual Force technology can save the average family of 4 up to 24,000 gallons of water per year with the .8 gallon option
- Two-button actuator provides easy-to-use flushing options
- Crafted of Grade A vitreous china to provide a durable, non-porous product with a hard, glossy finish
- A sanitary guard helps prevent liquid from getting under the tank
- Round-front bowl requires less space
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) compliant
- Conforms to ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1 National Consensus Standards
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.
- Toilet seat not included. Please visit http://kohler.com/seats for coordinating toilet seats.
The product was saved to your project folder.
*Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color tiles should only be considered a guide *All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested List Prices in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at your local supply outlet may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices supersede previous prices and are subject to change without notice. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.