OC-SS-39, Series 6205, 39-3/8" x 39-3/8" x 72" Transfer Shower - Seat on Right, Grab Bars at Left
Select your color/finish:
US List Price:
(based on selected color/finish)
Sterling offers configurations featuring side and end walls available with grab bars and/or seat, a low-profile threshold, and an extra spacious bathing area. With a durable finish that is easy to clean, these showers allow you to individualize your showering needs.
- 39-3/8" transfer shower module
- Made from solid Vikrell material for strength, durability, and lasting beauty
- Modular design allows it to be moved around corners and through doorways with ease
- Lightly textured swirl-gloss finish hides scratches from everyday use; very practical for larger families
- Low profile threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Structurally reinforced factory-installed grab bars
- Transfer seat with stainless steel support can be folded down for user transfer or up for added interior room
- Showers will comply with ICC ANSI A117.1 Standards section 1004.11.3.1.3.3 and the Fair Housing Act Accessibly Guidelines when installed per Requirement 6 (Reinforced walls for grab bars) of the Accessibility Guidelines. This applies to type A and B multi-family dwellings.
The product was saved to your project folder.
*Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color tiles should only be considered a guide *All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested List Prices in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at your local supply outlet may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices supersede previous prices and are subject to change without notice. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.